The White Flint Metro station is conveniently located across the parking lot from the hotel. The
Metro (including buses) can be used to travel from any of the three main airports nearby (BWI, DCA or Dulles). Additionally, shuttle services can be booked to travel to and from any of the airports. The hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Traveling from Virginia and points South:
Traveling from points North of Maryland:
- Take I-95 N toward I-64/Washington.
- Keep right toward Tysons Corner Center/Washington.
- Merge onto I-495 N/Capital Beltway N via EXIT 170B toward Tysons Corner (Crossing into Maryland).
- Keep left to take I-270 Spur N/Washington National Pike N via EXIT 38 toward Rockville/Frederick.
- Take the Democracy Blvd E exit, EXIT 1, toward MD-187/Old Georgetown Rd.
- Merge onto Democracy Blvd.
- Turn left onto Old Georgetown Rd/MD-187.
- Turn right onto Nicholson Ln.
- Turn left onto Executive Blvd.
- Take the 1st right onto Marinelli Road.
- Take the 1st left into the hotel circle drive.
Parking at the hotel is $5/hr or $15/day.
- Take I-95 S into Maryland.
- Keep right via EXIT 62 toward Baltimore Harbor/Tunnel Thruway/Annapolis.
- Take I-895 S Harbor Tunnel Trwy W toward Harbor Tunnel.
- Keep left to take I-895 S/Harbor Tunnel Trwy W.
- I-895 S/Harbor Tunnel Trwy W becomes I-95 S.
- Merge onto I-495 W/Capital Beltway W via EXIT 27 toward Silver Spring.
- Merge onto MD-355/Rockville Pike via EXIT 34 toward Wisconsin Ave/Bethesda/Rockville.
- Turn left onto Marinelli Rd.
- Take the 1st right into the hotel circle drive.
Please see http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/wasbn-bethesda-north-marriott-hotel-and-conference-center/ for an additional list of travel options.