- Speaker sharing is one of the many ways SESUG supports local and in-house SAS user groups.
- SESUG provides SAS user groups a yearly presentation selected from our list of topics and delivered by our SESUG EC featured speakers. Speaker Travel Costs are fully paid by SESUG.
- While primarily supporting the SouthEast region, SESUG will also provide a speaker to user groups in the Northeast if funds allow.
- Local and in-house SAS user groups in the SESUG region (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, Puerto Rico) are eligible to participate. User groups in the former NESUG region are also eligible to apply.
- Sponsorship is limited to one on-site speaker each calendar year. Speakers do facilitate requests to provide more than one presentation at a User Group Meeting.
- Virtual speakers are also available to provide live presentations.
- SESUG fulfills local and in-house SAS user group requests for speakers based upon speaker availability and reasonable travel costs.
Requesting a Speaker:
NOTE: Requests are fulfilled based on speaker availability and reasonable travel expenses.
- Please plan as far in advance as possible so that SESUG can accommodate your request.
- After reviewing the available topics, speakers, and speaker bios by
select your “top three choices” of speakers, and email your request
to Darryl Putnam. Please include:
- Desired date / time / location of meeting
- User Group name and contact information
- Three preferred speakers, and the presentation titles of interest.
- SESUG will review your request and, if fulfilled, SESUG will provide you with confirmation of:
- Speaker / title(s)
- Travel arrangements.